Sales Representative – Regina
Established in 1998 and based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, AgraCity’s core business is the procurement, production, packaging, sale and distribution of crop inputs (fertilizers, pesticides, inoculants) and other ag-related products to stakeholders in a value-added manner. AgraCity prides itself in having the most efficient direct to farm crop input supply chain in the industry.
AgraCity is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth in the agriculture industry. AgraCity is looking to add a sale representative in the Regina geography. With the construction of the first of seven fertilizer supercenters in Belle Plaine as well as the addition of over 30 new products in the upcoming months AgraCity is truly a dynamic and exciting opportunity for a driven sales professional. If you are looking for a career that offers a great deal of freedom and a challenge on a day to day basis please submit your resume to April Arseneault.
- Building productive and value-added relationships with farm customers through regular face to face interactions focused on establishing needs and providing solutions for their farm business.
- Achieving sales targets of all product lines through active account maintenance within a geographic territory.
- Establishing customer credit with our strategic financial institutions.
- Create and maintain a rigorous weekly call plan designed to meet sales objectives and customer interaction frequency targets.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and business plan with all customers within your assigned geography.
- Travel within sales territory 60-80% of time on the job
- Continuously increasing knowledge of Agriculture, Agronomy and AgraCity’s products.
Required Education and Experience
- Related post-secondary education or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Persistence and highly developed selling skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Possess a Canadian Driver’s License and be legally entitled to work in Canada.