Boa™ Pro delivers broad spectrum weed control of both grass and broadleaf weeds including group 2 resistant wild mustard and volunteer canola plus multiple modes of action.
Pulses & Flax
- 3-6 nodes
3 months after application: Winter wheat
1 year after application: barley, Canary seed, canola, chickpeas, corn, Durum wheat, peas, flex, lentils, soybeans, Spring wheat, sunflowers, Tame oats.
2 years after application: mustard (condiment type only).
A field bioassay is recommended before growing crops other than those listed above.
RATES AND PACKAGING
Case: Boa (2 x 7.25 L) + Samurai (4 x 117.5 gram solupaks) treats 40 acres.
Bulk: Boa (2 × 72.5 L drum) + Samurai 10 × ( 4 × 117.5 gram solupaks) treats 400 acres, or: Boa (450 L drum) + Samurai 31 x (4 x 117.5 gram solupaks) treats 1240 acres.
28% UAN surfactant must be purchased separately and applied at a rate of 0.81 L/acre.
Ground application only: 40 L/acre (10 US gallons/acre).
28% UAN at 0.81 L/ac.
1. Fill spray tank 3/4 full of water, start sprayer agitation, and continue agitation throughout mixing and spraying procedure.
2. Add the required of amount of Samurai through the tank opening and agitate until dissolved.
3. Add the required amount of Boa.
4. Add correct amount of 28% UAN.
5. Add the remaining amount of water and apply.
6. If application is interrupted prior to completing application, re-suspend spray solution by agitating prior to resuming application.
7. Check in-line and nozzle screens between loads and clean if necessary.
8. Clean sprayer equipment thoroughly after application and before use on sensitive crops.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES
Grass Weeds1: (1-4 main leaf stage): Barnyard grass, Green foxtail, Persian darnel, Volunteer barley, Volunteer canaryseed, Volunteer wheat4, Volunteer tame oats, Wild oats, Yellow Foxtail. Broadleaf Weeds1: (cotyledon-4 leaf stage): Cow cockle, Green smartweed, Lamb’s-quarters, Redroot pigweed, Russian thistle, Shepherd’s purse, Stinkweed, Volunteer canola3, Volunteer lentils, Wild mustard2. Weeds Suppressed: Cleavers2, Hemp-nettle, Japanese brome, Kochia2, Round-leaved mallow, Sow thistle (annual and perennial), Wild buckwheat.
1Staging for control varies by weed, see label for details
2Including group 2 resistant biotypes
3Including all HT varieties
4Not including Clearfield wheat