BUCK M™ provides post-emergent grass control, a wide window of application, non-residue for re-cropping, and convenient packaging.
Group 4 & 6
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES
- Aurora®*, Hellcat®*, Independence™*, Liquid Achieve™, Simplicity™, Everest®, Refine® Extra, Refine®SG, MPower®MCPA Ester, Traxos®*, Varro®*, Axial®, Atrazine®.
Wheat, Durum, Winter Wheat, Barley, Oats, Corn, Fall Rye, Flax, Canary Seed, Seedling Grasses
RATES & PACKAGING
- Case containing 2 x 10L jugs treats 40 acres.
- 115L drum – treats 230 acres.
- Spring wheat, Barley, Oats – 2 leaf to early flag
- Winter wheat – 2 to 4 leaf in the fall, emergence to early flag leaf in the spring
- Flax – 2 inches (5 cm) to early bud stage. Best tolerance occurs when flax is 2 to
- 4 inches (5-10 cm) tall
- Corn – 4-6 leaf
- Fall Rye – When growth commences to early flag
- Canary seed – 3-5 leaf
- Seedling grasses – 2-4 leaf