BUCK M™ provides post-emergent grass control, a wide window of application, non-residue for re-cropping, and convenient packaging.
Group 4 & 6
MCPA 225-225, Avenge® 200-C, Achieve® SC Liquid Herbicide, Ally®, Horizon® Herbicide Tank Mix, Everest® 70 WDG Surfactant, Refine® Extra Herbicide Extra Dry Flowable 75%, Toss-N-Go® Dry Flowable 75%, Refine® SG Herbicide, Puma® 120 Super, Axial® 100Ec, Adigor®, Atrazine
Wheat (Including Winter & Durum), Barley, Oats, Corn, Fall Rye, Flax, Canary Seed, Seedling Grasses
- Case containing 2 x 8L jugs treats 40 acres.
- 80L drums treat 200 acres.
- Wheat, Barley & Oats – 2 leaf to early flag
- Flax – 2 inches (5 cm) to early bud stage – Best tolerance occurs when Flax is 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm) tall
- Corn – 4-6 leaf
- Fall Rye – When growth commences to early flag leaf
- Canary Seed – 3-5 leaf
- Seedling Grasses – 2-4 leaf