MPower® Extra delivers powerful control of tough broadleaf weeds including dandelion, narrow-leaved hawk’s beard and volunteer canola (all types) when used with glyphosate in chemfallow and pre-seed ahead of cereal crops.
Spring wheat, Durum wheat, Barley, Summerfallow
Ground application only: 22.5-45 L/acre (5 – 10 US gallons/acre).
A minimum recropping interval of 2 months should be left between the application of MPower Extra and seeding of the next crop. The following crops can be seeded 2 months after application of MPower Extra: canola, flax, lentils, and alfalfa.
1. Fill spray tank 1/3 with water and begin agitation and continue through mixing and application.
2. Add the required amount of MPower Extra through the top of the sprayer.
3. When MPower Extra is in suspension, add the required amount of the appropriate tank mix partners.
4. Add any required adjuvants or surfactants.
5. Complete filling of sprayer, and apply.
6. Use spray preparation within 24 hours or product degradation may occur.
7. Clean sprayer equipment thoroughly after application and prior to application on subsequent crops.
NOTE: Do not mix with liquid fertilizers, substances that contain boron or substances that release free chlorine. Mixing with any of these compounds will result in an insoluble substance in the tank.
Disruptor 360™*, Disruptor 540™*, MPower®* 2,4-D Ester.
Not required if mixed with glyphosate at 0.5 L/acre REL equivalent.
RATES AND PACKAGING
1 x 320 gram bottle treats 80 acres.