Official Sweepstake Rules
There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won which consists of a twenty-four (24) month lease of a 2019 Ford Super Duty F-350 Lariat Diesel. The 2019 Ford F-350 includes automatic transmission, AM/FM radio, air bags and Ford basic warranty on all parts found to be defective for 2 years or 40,000 km’s, whichever comes first.
EARLY BIRD PRIZES
There will be a monthly draw for Crop Protection Products. Each month, starting August 1, 2018 and ending on May 1, 2019, AgraCity will draw the name of the Early Bird Prize winner from the ballots received.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The AgraCity Crop & Nutrition, Ltd. “Driving Farm Profitability” Contest (the “Contest”) begins on July 17, 2018 at 9:00:01 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) and ends on May 30, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. MST (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, except Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, contractors, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of the marketing and sales departments of AgraCity Crop & Nutrition, Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), Farmers of North America (“FNA”), its dealerships, and its advertising/promotion agencies, (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside). By participating in this Contest, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”).
- HOW TO ENTER:
GRAND PRIZE VEHICLE GIVEAWAY ENTRY and EARLY BIRD CROP PROTECTION PRODUCT PRIZES:
No Purchase Required. There are three (2) ways to enter:
- AgraCity Event Entry: Entrants may enter the Contest by completing an entry form at an AgraCity booth at various events and locations, including Townhalls, Retail Tradeshows, and other public events. Contact us at 1-844-2MY-FARM to find an event booth near you.
- AgraCity Website: Entrants may enter the Contest by completing an online form on the AgraCity website at www.agracity.com/win
The Contest is free to enter and open to all individuals who are legal residents of the Region(s) specified, and have reached the age of 18 at the time of their Entry (“you” or “Contestant”). It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally eligible to enter the Contest under any laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence or otherwise. The employees, officers and directors of the Sweepstakes Facilitators as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void outside the Region(s) specified, or in any country embargoed by the United States, and where otherwise prohibited by applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules or regulations.
RANDOM PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
On June 1, 2019, (the “Draw Date”) in Saskatoon, SK., at approximately 2:00 p.m. MST, the Grand Prize winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible Prize Entries received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Prize Entries received during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules.
The Sponsor or its designated representative will make five (5) attempts to contact the selected entrant by telephone or email (using the information provided at the time of entry) within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date. If any selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) attempts or ten (10) business days of the Draw Date (whichever occurs first), or there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then that selected entrant will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries.
Before being declared a confirmed Prize winner, the selected entrant will be required to: (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question administered by phone, without mechanical or other aid; (b) supply proof of age and residency by providing a photocopy of one (1) piece of Canadian issued Government photo identification (including date of birth); and (c) sign and return within ten (10) business days of notification the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If the selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; and/or (c) cannot accept the Prize for any reason; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Vehicle Giveaway Entries received in accordance with these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected entrant).
All Entries become the property of the Sponsor.
The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, delayed, incomplete, incompatible or misdirected Entries. All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform to or satisfy the conditions set forth in these Contest Rules, may be disqualified by the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants. The Releasees will not be liable for any failure of the Mobile App or Website during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Contest Parties for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or misdirected entries; or any combination of the above. Further, the Releasees will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
All Entries are subject to verification. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of valid Entries in this Contest will be the Contest server(s).
The prize winner would be responsible for and need to qualify for:
- License plates, and package policy.
- Package policy to have provisions for $2,000,000.00 liability insurance, $200.00 deductible for collision, glass replacement coverage, replacement cost coverage.
- Prize winner to be responsible for payment of deductibles. The prize winner may not sublet the vehicle to an alternative user.
- The winner would be responsible for mileage charges of .20 cents per kilometer for each kilometer over 20,000kms per year driving.
- The winner would be responsible for excess wear and tear, body damage, tire wear, and regular maintenance per the warranty maintenance guide.
- There is to be no physical alterations made to the prize vehicle.
Last Updated: July 20, 2017