Inside Sales Representative – Saskatoon
AgraCity is a Canadian-owned and operated agricultural solutions provider offering a wide selection of affordable high-quality crop inputs including crop nutrition, crop protection and digital agronomy solutions, directly to farmers across Canada.
We have the largest selection of affordable crop protection products and the most efficient distribution program in Canada. We source premium products from around the globe to ensure we have the highest quality product available. AgraCity prides itself as being Canada’s leading solutions provider, battling high prices for Canadian farms. AgraCity is looking to add an Inside Sales Representative based out of Saskatoon. To apply, please submit your resume to April Arseneault at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building productive and value-added relationships with farm customers focused on establishing needs and providing solutions for their farm business.
- Achieving sales targets of all product lines through active account maintenance within a geographic territory.
- Create and maintain a rigorous weekly call plan designed to meet sales objectives and customer interaction frequency targets.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and business plan with all customers within your assigned geography.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of Agriculture, Agronomy and AgraCity’s products.
Required Education and Experience
- Related post-secondary education or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Previous agriculture industry experience would be considered an asset.
- A strong understanding of Canada’s agriculture industry would be considered an asset.
- Previous sales training.
- Persistence and highly developed selling skills.
- Exceptional language (English) written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.