AgraCity is a Canadian-owned and operated agricultural solutions provider offering a wide selection of affordable high-quality crop inputs including crop nutrition, crop protection and digital agronomy solutions, directly to farmers across Canada.
We have the largest selection of affordable crop protection products and the most efficient distribution program in Canada. We source premium products from around the globe to ensure we have the highest quality product available. AgraCity prides itself as being Canada’s leading solutions provider, battling high prices for Canadian farms. AgraCity is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to our Logistics & Fulfillment team.
The Logistics Coordinator is an integral member of the team, ensuring efficient shipment execution and providing front line support to our customers. They are responsible for activities that support the movement of all the company’s inventory items. This includes processing administrative transactions and participating in related projects throughout the year. To apply, please send your resume to April Arseneault at email@example.com.
Major Task and Responsibilities
- Coordinate successful deliveries to our farm customers, creating an optimal customer experience
- Ensure accurate and timely inventory processing in our systems
- Able to accurately map loads across Canada
- Act as the liaison for all parties involved in the Company’s deliveries to customers
- Thrives in a fast paced and distracting environment, while maintaining strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail
- Communicates effectively – both in verbal and written English
- Possesses a post-secondary education in a business or administrative field of study, minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service / Logistics, or combination thereof
- Appreciates and understands the idiosyncrasies of agriculture shipments
- Understands basic accounting principles and how they apply to supply chain operations
- Able to navigate pressures of multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines