Regional Sales Manager Alberta
AgraCity is a Canadian-owned and operated agricultural solutions provider offering a wide selection of affordable high-quality crop inputs including crop nutrition, crop protection and digital agronomy solutions, directly to farmers across Canada.
We have the largest selection of affordable crop protection products and the most efficient distribution program in Canada. We source premium products from around the globe to ensure we have the highest quality product available. AgraCity prides itself as being Canada’s leading solutions provider, battling high prices for Canadian farms. AgraCity is looking to add a Regional Sales manager based out of either Calgary, Edmonton or Red Deer. To apply, please submit your resume to April Arseneault at email@example.com.
- The Regional Sales manager will work with the sales team on key sales interactions to improve AgraCity’ s bottom line.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your sales team.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
Required Education and Experience:
- Related post-secondary education in the agriculture industry would be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years previous sales experience, preferably in outside sales or B2B sales.
- Previous agriculture industry experience would be considered an asset.
- A strong understanding of Canada’s agriculture industry would be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing, leading and directing a sales team.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Possess a Canadian Driver’s License.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be willing to travel.