Sales Representative – North Battleford
AgraCity is a Canadian-owned and operated agricultural solutions provider offering a wide selection of affordable high-quality crop inputs including crop nutrition, crop protection and digital agronomy solutions, directly to farmers across Canada.
We have the largest selection of affordable crop protection products and the most efficient distribution program in Canada. We source premium products from around the globe to ensure we have the highest quality product available. AgraCity prides itself as being Canada’s leading solutions provider, battling high prices for Canadian farms. AgraCity is looking to add a Sales Representative based out of North Battleford area. To apply, please submit your resume to April Arseneault at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building productive and value-added relationships with farm customers through regular face to face interactions focused on establishing needs and providing solutions for their farm business.
- Achieving sales targets of all product lines through active account maintenance within a geographic territory.
- Establishing customer credit with our strategic financial institutions.
- Create and maintain a rigorous weekly call plan designed to meet sales objectives and customer interaction frequency targets.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and business plan with all customers within your assigned geography.
- Travel within sales territory 60-80% of time on the job
- Continuously increasing knowledge of Agriculture, Agronomy and AgraCity’s products.
Required Education and Experience
- Related post-secondary education or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Persistence and highly developed selling skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Possess a Canadian Driver’s License and be legally entitled to work in Canada.