- The best time to apply is evening or before periods of darkness, or on cloudy days.
- Use high water volumes as directed and increase water volume with thick crop canopy.
- Typical symptoms include wilting, interveinal discoloration within hours of application, followed by leaf-edge blackening in some species, and complete browning of top growth. Complete dessication can take from 4 – 14 days depending on the crop and weather conditions.
- Drought stress or late season moisture can reduce product performance.
- Application timing is critical, if product is applied too early crop quality can be impacted.
- Regular canola can shatter easily if harvest is delayed, pod shatter tolerant varieties will have less shattering.
- Adverse weather after application (heavy rains, wind, hail) may increase crop damage and loss
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.