WHY USE GOOD HARVEST?
- Same active as Liberty®
- Quick crop dry-down
- Helps improve crop quality
- Alternative mode of action
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Faster easier harvests
- Effective crop desiccation at the best price
Use higher rates for heavier weed pressure, thicker crop canopy, or when environmental conditions are cool and dry.
- Group 10
- None required
- Glufosinate-ammonium 150 g/L solution
- Case: 2 × 10.8 L jugs treats 18 – 27 acres
- Bulk: 108 L drum treats 90 –135 acres
- Tote: 1000 L tote treats 833 – 1250 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Alfalfa: 50-75% pod turn (brown color)
- Lentils: 40-60% pod turn (yellow to brown color)
- Potatoes: 14-21 days prior to harvest
- Ground: minimum 15 US gallons/acre (60 L/acre)
- Aerial: minimum 3- 5 US gallons/acre (12-20 L/acre)
- Use higher water volumes for thicker crop canopy
- 4 hours
- All major crops can be grown the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES
- Do not freeze. Keep product away from direct sun. If product is stored for 1 year or more, shake well before using.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Grain and meal from treated crops can be fed to livestock.
- DO NOT graze or feed other portions of the treated crop to livestock; there are not sufficient data to support such use.
- Alfalfa: none listed:
- Lentils: minimum 9 days.
- Potatoes: minimum 14 days
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of Good Harvest.
- Complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Clean out sprayer equipment thoroughly after application.
- This product is best suited for crop desiccation, not for pre-harvest weed control.
- Application timing is critical. If product is applied too early crop quality can be impacted.
- Best results for desiccation of crops and weeds will occur when environmental conditions are favourable (warm temperatures, good moisture conditions, high humidity).
- Higher application rates are required for bigger weeds and heavier crop canopy.
- Higher water volumes are required for heavier crop canopy.
- Typical symptoms of desiccation (discoloration and wilting) may not be noticeable for 1-3 days depending on environmental conditions.
- Desiccation may take 1-2 weeks depending on conditions.
- Speed of action is influenced by environmental factors. At cool temperatures (below 10°C), poor moisture and low humidity, speed of action may be reduced.
- Adverse weather after application (heavy rains, wind, hail) may increase crop damage and loss