- This product is best suited for crop desiccation, not for pre-harvest weed control.
- Application timing is critical. If product is applied too early crop quality can be impacted.
- Best results for desiccation of crops and weeds will occur when environmental conditions are favourable (warm temperatures, good moisture conditions, high humidity).
- Higher application rates are required for bigger weeds and heavier crop canopy.
- Higher water volumes are required for heavier crop canopy.
- Typical symptoms of desiccation (discoloration and wilting) may not be noticeable for 1-3 days depending on environmental conditions.
- Desiccation may take 1-2 weeks depending on conditions.
- Speed of action is influenced by environmental factors. At cool temperatures (below 10°C), poor moisture and low humidity, speed of action may be reduced.
- Adverse weather after application (heavy rains, wind, hail) may increase crop damage and loss
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.