† It is anticipated that the regulatory decision on Quasi (Active ingredient azoxystrobin) will be made by July 2, 2020.
WHY USE QUASI?
- Same active as Quadris®
- Proven control of key diseases in many different crops
- Provides both preventative and curative properties
- Improves overall plant health
- Use in all soil zones
- Tank mix with foliar nutrients and other foliar fungicides
- Proven disease control
DISEASES CONTROLLED AND APPLICATION RATES
(see label for complete list of crops and rates)
- Group 11
- None required
- Azoxystrobin 250 g/L suspension concentrate (SC)
- 2 x 8 L
- 100 L drum
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
APPLICATION TIMING (CROP)
Sclerotinia or alternaria black spot: apply at early bloom (prior to 30% flower)
Blackleg: Apply at 2-6 leaf stage
- Soybean: R1 to R3 developmental stage, or when there is 5% disease level in the field
- Potatoes: Prior to disease establishment
For soilborne diseases, apply in furrow
- Corn: At the first sign of disease
Pea, lentils, dry beans: Apply before disease is established and no later than onset of flowering
- See label for instructions by crop and disease.
- Ground: minimum 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/ac), except potatoes in furrow (20-56 L/ac), seed corn (80 L/ac)
Aerial: minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre). (Do not apply to seed corn or potato by air.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Cereals: Tilt® 250EC
- Soybeans: Tilt® 250EC, Matador® 120EC
- Potato: Bravo® 500, Ridomil Gold® 480 SL or Ridomil Gold® 480 EC, Actara® 240SC
- Corn: Matador® 120EC
- Do not freeze. Store in a cool, dry, locked, well-ventilated area without a floor drain.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Do not feed alfalfa hay or forage to livestock. All other crops can be grazed or fed to livestock.
- Do not graze treated corn crops within 6 days of last application.
- Canola– 30 days after application
- Corn– 7 days after application
- Soybeans, dry beans, legume vegetables- 15 days after application
- Dry beans, faba beans, field peas & Lentils– 30 days after application
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation, and continue agitation throughout mixing and spraying process.
- Add the required amount of any tank mix partner if needed
- Add required amount of Quasi to the tank, finish filling the tank with water, and apply product.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Clean out sprayer equipment thoroughly after application is complete.
- Consult the product label for uses, application rates and water volumes for all crops and diseases.
- Quasi fungicide is preventative in nature. The best disease control will be achieved when applied prior to disease establishment.
- Good coverage is essential for effective disease control. Use higher water volumes with denser crop canopies.
- Use Quasi fungicide as part of an integrated disease management strategy including resistant crop varieties, crop rotation, and plant residue management. Rotate fungicide groups whenever possible to prevent resistance.