WHY USE SPADE?
- Same active as Headline®
- Proven control of key diseases in many different crops
- Provides both preventative and curative properties
- Delivers wall to wall coverage against foliar diseases in pulses as the crop grows
- Improves overall plant health
- Use in all soil zones
- Tank mix with foliars
- Proven disease control at the best price
DISEASES CONTROLLED AND APPLICATION RATES
(see label for complete list of crops and rates)
- Group 11
- Pyraclostrobin 250 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- 2 x 6.5 L jugs treats 36 – 108 acres
- 120 L drum treats 333 – 1000 acres
- 450 L tote treats 1250 – 3750 acres
- 1000 L tote treats 2777 – 8333 acres
APPLICATION TIMING (CROP)
- Cereals – immediately at or after flag leaf is emerged
- Corn – early to full tassel
- Dry beans – before flowering (if anthracnose is present), early flowering (20-50% bloom)
- Faba beans – start of flowering
- Field peas – start of flowering (for mycosphaerella blight), prior to or at disease onset (for powdery mildew)
- Chickpeas – at disease onset
- Lentils – row closure or at first flower
- Soybeans – early to late flower
- Ground: minimum 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre), except potatoes and sugar beets minimum 20 US gallons/acre (80 L/acre)
- Aerial: minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre)
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Potato: Bravo®, Polyram® 500
- Do not freeze. Store in a cool, dry, locked, well-ventilated area without a floor drain.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Do not feed alfalfa hay or forage to livestock. All other crops can be grazed or fed to livestock.
- Do not graze treated corn crops within 6 days of last application.
- Canola – 21 days after application
- Corn – 7 days after application
- Flax & Soybeans – 21 days after application
- Dry beans, Faba beans, Field peas & Lentils – 30 days after application
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation, and continue agitation throughout mixing and spraying process.
- Add the required amount of any tank mix partner if needed
- Add required amount of Spade to the tank, finish filling the tank with water, and apply product.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Clean out sprayer equipment thoroughly after application is complete.
- Consult the product label for uses, application rates and water volumes for all crops and diseases.
- Spade fungicide is preventative in nature and works best if applied prior to, or at the onset of disease, and as part of a regularly scheduled protective spray program.
- Good coverage is essential for effective disease control. Use higher water volumes with denser crop canopies.
- DO NOT apply to cereals that have started heading out – later application is thought to increase incidences of fusarium head blight in wheat & barley.