WHY USE AURORA?
- Same performance as Horizon
- Proven control of wild oats and other grass weeds
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic mode of action for dependable control
- Wide window of application
- Excellent crop safety
- Great tank mix partner with AgraCity cereal broadleaf products
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Bulk package option
- Dependable control of grass weeds in Spring and Durum wheat at the best price
- Spring wheat
- Durum wheat
- Wild oats
- Volunteer tame oats
- Green foxtail
- Yellow foxtail
- Barnyard grass
- Volunteer canary seed
- Persian darnel (1)
(1) Requires 32 acre/case rate (high rate)
- ChemSpray® at 8 L per 1000 L of water
- Clodinafop 240 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
- Bulk: 640 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- 1-6 leaf prior to emergence of 4th tiller
- Wild oats, canary seed: 1-6 leaf on main stem
- Barnyard grass, Persian darnel, green foxtail, yellow foxtail: 1-5 leaf on the main stem
- Volunteer oats: 3-6 leaf stage on the main stem
- Ground: 5-10 US gallons/acre (20-40 L/acre)
- Aerial: 3 US gallons/acre. (12 L/acre)
Grow all major crops the year after application.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
Buck® M, Clobber® M, Foxxy™ Buck M®, Foxxy CM, Foxxy M, Foxxy Pro, Foxxy R, Foxxy Pro RX, Foxxy Thief, MPower® 2,4-D Ester, MPower® MCPA Ester or Amine, MPower Pro, MPower RX, Infinity®, Infinity® FX, Matador®, Tilt®
- Product may be frozen
GRAZING AND HARVEST
Do not graze or feed to livestock within 3 days of application
Mature crop can be harvested 60 days after application
- Fill sprayer 1/2 full of water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If using a dry broadleaf herbicide, insecticide or fungicide add the required rate and dissolve.
- Add the required amount of liquid formulation broadleaf herbicide, insecticide, or fungicide.
- Add the required amount of Aurora and agitate for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the correct amount of ChemSpray surfactant and agitate for 1-2 minutes before adding the remainder of water.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, resuspend spray solution prior to commencing spraying.
- If an oil film starts to build up in the tank, drain tank and then clean with a detergent.
- Optimum control occurs at temperatures between 15° C and 27° C in warm moist growing conditions.
- Use higher water volumes with a dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration) may not be noticeable for 1-2 weeks depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Control of weeds may take 3-5 weeks.
- For best results apply to actively growing weeds. Weed control can be reduced or delayed under stress conditions such as drought, heat, insufficient fertility, flooding, insect or disease damage, or prolonged cool temperatures.
- Application under stress conditions is not recommended as it may cause crop damage and weed re-growth.
- Reduction in control of green foxtail and wild oats may be observed when Aurora is tank-mixed with 2,4-D Amine or MCPA Amine.