- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add required rate of any dry formulation herbicide and dissolve.
- Add the appropriate rate of Battlefront® and dissolve.
- If required, add the correct amount of liquid grass weed control product.
- Add the required rate of Clobber® and MPower® MCPA Ester
- Add any required surfactant, complete filling with water and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12°C and 24°C in warm moist growing conditions.
- Best control on thistles will be when plants are 10-15 cm tall, expect some regrowth in the fall.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 2 to 3 weeks after application, depending upon growing conditions. Complete control may take 3 – 4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- If weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8° C or more than 27° C) control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing.
- Weed escapes may occur under prolonged stress conditions or low fertility. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.