- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required rate of any dry formulation herbicides and agitate until the product is fully dissolved.
- Add the required amount of
- Battlefront and dissolve.
- Add the required amount of MPower® MPCA Ester.
- Add any additional liquid formulation products if required.
- Add any required surfactants and complete filling of spray tank.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimal control occurs in temperatures between 12° and 24° C during warm moist conditions which promote weed growth and herbicide activity.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 2 weeks after application, depending upon growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- If weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding, or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8° C or more than 27° C) control can reduced or delayed as weeds are not actively growing. Near freezing temperatures prior to, at or following time of application may reduce weed control or increase weed re-growth.
- Weed escapes may occur under prolonged stress conditions or low fertility. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
- Crop injury may occur when growing conditions are poor (marginal soil fertility, saline soils, waterlogged soils, drought, seedling disease) or on variable soils (eroded knolls, sidehills).
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.