- For optimal performance apply between 12° and 24° C in warm moist growing conditions.
- Typical symptoms (discolouration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 2 weeks after application, depending upon growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Control of weeds may take 3 to 4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be adequately controlled or suppressed and re-growth may occur.
- If weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures less than 8° C or great than 27° C, control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing.
- Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.