- Thorough coverage is critical, use a minimum of 10 gallons/acre of water
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12°C and 24° C in warm moist growing conditions when weeds are actively growing.
- Temperatures below 5° C will prevent optimum herbicide performance.
- Avoid spraying under temps >29°C, drought or adverse growing conditions.
- Poor results can be expected if weeds are past the 4 leaf stage, poor spray coverage is poor, or a lower than recommended rate is used. Drought, crop stress, and cold or hot temperatures will also negatively affect performance as weeds are not actively growing.
- Do not apply Boa to crops that have been subjected to stress from conditions such as hail damage, flooding, drought, hot, humid weather, widely fluctuating temperature conditions, prolonged cold conditions or injury from prior herbicide applications as poor results and/or crop damage may result.
- Occasionally transient crop yellowing, speckling or bronzing may be observed after application, but this is temporary and will be outgrown and should not affect yield.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.