WHY USE BUCK M?
- Same performance as Buctril M®
- Trusted control of wild buckwheat and volunteer canola
- Control or suppression of 30 annual and perennial broadleaf weeds
- Use in all soil zones
- Use on many different crops
- Multiple modes of action, contact and systemic
- Wide window of application
- Good crop safety
- Great tank mix partner with Aurora®, HellCat®, or Himalaya™†
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Proven control of broadleaf weeds for the best price
Seedling to 4-leaf stage
- American nightshade
- Ball mustard
- Cow cockle (1)
- Kochia (2)
- Night flowering catchfly
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian thistle (2)
- Scentless chamomile (3)
- Smartweed, green
- Smartweed, pale
- Velvetleaf (4)
- Volunteer canola (5)
- Volunteer sunflower
Seedling to 6-leaf stage
- Wild tomato
Seedling to 8-leaf stage
- Common buckwheat
- Common groundsel
- Common ragweed
- Tartary buckwheat
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild mustard
- Wormseed mustard
TOP GROWTH CHOICE
- Canada thistle
- Perennial sow-thistle
(1) In normal conditions cow cockle will be controlled up to the 4-leaf stage. Plants beyond this stage are unlikely to be controlled.
(2) Spray before plants are 5 cm high.
(3) Spring annuals only.
(4) Spray before plants are 8 cm high.
(5) Including all HT varieties.
- Group 4 & 6
- None required
- Bromoxynil 225 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- MCPA Ester 225 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
- Bulk: 300 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Spring wheat, durum wheat, barley: 2 leaf to early flag leaf
- Winter wheat: 2 to 4 leaf stage in the fall, emergence to early flag leaf in the spring
- Flax: 2 to 4 inches tall
- Corn: 4 to 6 leaf
- Canary seed: 3 to 5 leaf
- Seedling grasses: 2 to 4 leaf
- Established grasses (timothy only): prior to shot blade in seed production year
Weed stage: See weeds controlled section
- Ground: minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre) in all crops except corn and Seedling grasses.
- Corn: 20-30 US gallons/acre. (80-120 L/acre)
- Seedling grasses: minimum US 15 gallons/acre. (60 L/acre). Aerial: (wheat, barley, oats only): minimum 3 US gallons/acre. (12 L/acre). Use higher rates in heavier crop canopy.
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora, HellCat, Himalaya†, MPower® RX, Axial®, Simplicity™
- Flax only: Independence®
- Product may be frozen; if product becomes frozen, gently warm contents and agitate container before use
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Do not graze or cut for forage hay until 30 days after application
- Mature crop may be harvested 30 days after application
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If required add the correct amount of dry formulation products.
- If required add correct amount of grassy weed tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Buck M.
- Add any required surfactant.
- Complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Good coverage is essential. Use higher water volumes in heavy crop canopy or weed pressure.
- Optimum control occurs when applied between 15° and 27° C in warm moist growing conditions when weeds are in the seedling stage.
- Typical symptoms of dying weeds will be visible from several hours to several days after application depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take up to 2-3 weeks.
- Avoid spraying in severe drought.
- Do not spray flax in hot humid weather when daytime temperatures are over 25 C.
- Weed control may be reduced during stress conditions, e.g. drought, heat or cold stress, if weeds have initiated flowering, or if heavy infestations exist.