WHY USE DISRUPTOR 540?
- Same active as Roundup®
- Same rainfast period and performance as RT 540
- Proven control of annual and perennial grass and broadleaf weeds
- Controls the same weed spectrum as other glyphosates
- Use in all soil zones
- Use on all glyphosate tolerant crops
- Systemic mode of action
- Numerous tank mix options
- No-recropping restrictions
- Dependable performance of potassium salt 540 gram formulation glyphosate
- Trusted 540 glyphosate for the best price
- Same weeds controlled as Roundup
- See label or provincial crop protection guides for a complete list of weeds controlled.
- Group 9
- None required
- Glyphosate 540 g/L soluble concentrate (SC) present as potassium salt
- 800 L tote
- Truckload volume and pickup incentives may be available
WHEN TO APPLY
- glyphosate tolerant canola:
- cotyledon to 6 leaf
- glyphosate tolerant soybeans: first trifoliate to flowering
- glyphosate tolerant corn: up to 8 leaves
- Recommended water volume is crop and use specific. See label or provincial crop protection guides for use guidelines
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Tank mixes are crop and use specific. See label or provincial crop protection guides for tank mix recommendations
- Heated storage is not required. If product is frozen warm to room temperature and agitate before use. Avoid contamination of seed, feed and foodstuffs.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- All portions of treated crops may be fed to livestock.
- No preharvest interval is indicated.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, begin agitation and continue through mixing and application
- Add the required amount of dry tank mix partner products
- Add the required amount of soluble concentrate or liquid tank mix partner products.
- Add the required amount of Disruptor 540 glyphosate.
- Add the required amount of surfactant if required.
- Complete filling of the tank and apply.
- Refer to tank mix partner labels or provincial crop protection guides for specific tank mix guidelines.
- For best performance apply glyphosate during warm moist growing conditions when temperatures are between 12° and 24° C.
- Wilting and yellowing of annual weeds will occur within 2-4 days, perennials require 7-10 days or longer depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3 – 4 weeks depending on conditions.
- Control may be slowed or reduced under cool, wet cloudy conditions or if plants are stressed by drought, frost, or other stress conditions.
- Hard water or water containing calcium (Ca+), magnesium (Mg+), or iron (Fe+) ions will reduce activity.
- Dirty water or water with suspended soil or organic matter will reduce control.