WHY USE FOXXY BUCK M?
- Same active as Enforcer M®
- Dependable control of kochia (including group 2 and 9 resistant), hemp-nettle, wild buckwheat and volunteer canola
- Use in all soil zones
- Multiple modes of action for resistance management
- Wide window of application
- Excellent crop safety
- Numerous tank mix options
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Strong performance on tough broadleaf weeds for the best price
Seedlings to 4 leaf stage
- American nightshade
- Ball mustard
- Cleavers (up to 6 whorls)
- Cow cockle (1)
- Green smartweed
- Pale smartweed
- Russian thistle (2)
- Scentless chamomile
- Velvetleaf (3)
- Volunteer canola (4)
- Night flowering catchfly
- Volunteer flax
- Volunteer sunflower
Seedlings to 6 leaf stage
- Wild tomato
Seedlings to 8 leaf stage
- Common buckwheat
- Common groundsel
- Common ragweed
- Tartary buckwheat
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild mustard
- Wormseed mustard
- Redroot pigweed
TOP GROWTH CONTROL
- Canada thistle
- Perennial sow-thistle
(1) In normal conditions cow cockle will be controlled up to the 4-leaf stage. Plants beyond this stage are unlikely to be controlled.
(2) Spray before plants are 5 cm high.
(3) Spray before plants are 8 cm high.
(4) Including all HT varieties.
- Group 4 and 6
- None required
- Bromoxynil 225 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- MCPA Ester 225 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
- Bulk: 240 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 2 leaf – early flag leaf
- Weed stage: See “Weeds Controlled” section
- minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre)
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora®, HellCat®, Himalaya™, Axial®, Simplicity™
- Store in ventilated room above freezing. If frozen, allow container to warm and shake well before using.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Do not use treated crops for grazing livestock or green feed until 30 days after application.
Do not harvest forage or cut hay within 30 days after application.
Withdraw meat animals from treated fields at least 3 days before slaughter.
Harvest the treated crop 60 days after application.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If required, add required amount of dry formulation products.
- If required add correct amount of grassy weed tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Buck M®, followed by Foxxy™.
- Add any required adjuvants or surfactants.
- Complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will be achieved between 12°C and 24°C in warm moist growing conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Good spray coverage and growing conditions are essential to for optimum performance. Use higher water volumes for thicker crop canopy or heavier weed pressure.
- Symptoms of control (discoloration, twisting) will be visible from several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks after application.
- Reduced activity will occur when temperatures are below 8°C or above 27°C. Frost before application (3 days) or shortly after (3 days) may reduce weed control and crop tolerance.
- Weed control may be reduced during stress conditions, e.g. drought, heat or cold stress, or if weeds have initiated flowering, or if heavy infestations exist