WHY USE FOXXY CM?
- Same active as Prestige™
- Outstanding control of cleavers, Canada Thistle and kochia (including group 2 resistant)
- Fantastic tank mix partner with HellCat®, Aurora® or Himalaya™
- Controls over 30 broadleaf weeds at the high rate
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic mode of action for dependable control
- Outstanding performance on later stage weeds
- Wide window of application
- Excellent crop safety
- Numerous tank mix options
- The best in-crop control of thistle and hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds at the best price
- Canada thistle (low infestations)¹
- Cleavers – 1 to 4 whorls (3)
- Field horsetail (3)
- Flixweed – 2 to 4 leaf (2)
- Plantain (5)
- Prickly lettuce
- Shepherd’s-purse (2)
- Stork’s-bill (1-8 leaf)
- Sunflower (annual)
- Volunteer flax (1-12 cm)
- Volunteer sunflower
- Volunteer canola (4)
- Wild mustard
- Wild radish
High Rate (includes weeds controlled at the low rate)
- Canada thistle – medium-high infestations (1)
- Common groundsel
- Dandelion (2)
- Redroot pigweed
- Round-leaved mallow (1-6 leaf)
- Russian pigweed
- Scentless chamomile (2-4 leaf)
- Sow thistle (annual)
- Sow thistle – perennial (5)
- Tartary buckwheat
- Volunteer canola (4)
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild radish
- Chickweed – up to 8 cm (3)
- Hemp-nettle – 2 to 6 leaf (3)
(1) Season long control with some regrowth in the fall (top growth control)
(2) Spring rosettes only
(3) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(4) Including all herbicide tolerant varieties
(5) Top growth control
- Group 4
- None required
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Clopyralid 360 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- MCPA Ester 600 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 20-27 acres.
- Bulk: 120-160 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 3 leaf – flag leaf
- Weed stage: 1 – 6 leaf stage (high rate) or 2 – 4 leaf stage (low rate)
- 5 -10 US gallons/acre (20 – 40 L/acre)
- 4 hours
- 1 year after application: wheat barley, canola, rye, sugar beets, flax, mustard, oats, peas†† or summerfallow.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora®, HellCat®, Himalaya™, Axial®, Simplicity™^, Traxos®
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage
- Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
- Harvest the treated crop 60 days after application.
††For pea rotation, rainfall from June 1 to August 31 in the year of application must be greater than 140 mm (5.5. inches) and annual rainfall must be greater than 175 mm (6.9 inches).
^For Simplicity tank mix use low rate Foxxy CM only.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If tank mixing, add the required amount of grassy weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™ herbicide
- Add the required amount of Clobber®, then MPower® MCPA Ester.
- Add surfactant if required, then complete filling tank with balance of water needed, and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Thistle control will be best if the thistle is rosette to pre-bud stage. Thistles that are not emerged or are already in the bud stage will not be controlled.
- Use higher rate and higher water volumes with heavier weed pressure, larger weeds and thicker crop canopy.
- Typical symptoms (twisting of the stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing.
- Weed escapes may occur under prolonged stress conditions or low fertility. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.