WHY USE FOXXY CRX?
- Similar active as Barricade® + Lontrel®
- Outstanding control of kochia, cleavers, wild buckwheat, Canada thistle, and narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard
- Control of group 2 resistant kochia and cleavers
- Controls or suppresses 28 broadleaf weeds
- Excellent in-crop control of Canada thistle
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic dual mode of action for resistance management
- Wide window of application
- Excellent crop safety at all application stages
- Great tank mix option with Aurora®, HellCat® or Himalaya™
- Grow most crops, including peas, the year after application – see re-cropping restrictions section
- Strong control of tough broadleaf weeds and Canada thistle for the best price
- Ball mustard
- Canada thistle (1)
- Chickweed (2)
- Cleavers (3) (1-6 whorl)
- Common groundsel
- Corn spurry
- Cow cockle
- Green smartweed
- Kochia (3) (up to 8 leaf)
- Lamb’s quarters
- Narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian thistle
- Shepherd’s purse
- Volunteer canola (4)
- Volunteer flax (1-12 cm)
- Volunteer sunflower
- Wild buckwheat (5)
- Wild mustard
- Round-leaved mallow (6)
- Scentless chamomile
- Sow thistle1
- Stork’s-bill (2-6 leaf)
- Toadflax (7)
(1) Season long control. For best results, apply before bud stage when thistles are no larger than 15 cm tall.
(2) Apply when chickweed is small and actively growing, but before canopy prevents thorough coverage.
(3) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(4) Addition of MPCA is required to control Clearfield canola, see label for recommended rates.
(5) Under stress conditions control will be reduced and large plants may regrow after treatment.
(6) Plants will be stunted but populations may not be reduced.
(7) Apply when toadflax is no taller than 15 cm in height. A control program for this weed includes both frequent tillage and chemical application
- Group 2 and 4
- Not required if mixed with a wild oat herbicide
- If used alone, Icon™ or Agral® 90 at 2 L per 1000 L water
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Thifensulfuron methyl 50% + tribenuron methyl 25% dispersible granule (DG)
- Clopyralid 360 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage:
3 leaf – flag leaf
- Weed stage:
less than 10 cm in height or diameter
- 5 -10 US gallons/acre (20 – 40 L/acre)
- 4 hours
- 1 year after application: wheat barley, canola, rye, sugar beets, flax, mustard, oats, peas† or summerfallow.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora, HellCat, Himalaya™, MPower® MCPA Ester @190 mL/acre, Axial®, Simplicity™, Traxos®
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Graze livestock 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Cut hay or harvest forage 7 days after application
- Harvest mature crops 60 days after application
†For pea rotation, rainfall from June 1 to August 31 in the year of application must be greater than 140 mm (5.5. inches) and annual rainfall must be greater than 175 mm (6.9 inches).
For Simplicity tank mix use low rate Foxxy CM only.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of MPower RX.
- Add the required amount of grass weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™, followed by Clobber®.
- If required add the correct amount of MPower MCPA Ester.
- Add any required surfactants, complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds and use higher water volumes with dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration, twisting of stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions.
- Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
- Application to crops that are stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, water-logged soil (soil at or near field capacity), disease or insect damage may result in crop injury. Drought, disease, or insect damage following application may also result in crop injury.
- Product will degrade if left in the sprayer for more than 24 hours after mixing.