WHY USE FOXXY M?
- Same active as Trophy®
- Strong control of cleavers and kochia (including group 2 resistant), and vetch
- Great tank mix partner with Aurora®, HellCat®, and Himalaya™
- Controls or suppresses 21 broadleaf weeds
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic mode of action for dependable control
- Wide window of application
- Excellent crop safety
- Numerous tank mix options
- Excellent control of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds at the best price
- Annual sunflower
- Cleavers (2)
- Common ragweed (3) (including glyphosate resistant)
- Kochia (2)
- Lamb’s-quarters (3)
- Prickly Lettuce
- Redroot pigweed (3)
- Shepherd’s purse
- Volunteer canola (4)
- Volunteer flax
- Wild radish
- Green smartweed
- Wild buckwheat
(1) Including group 1 resistant biotypes
(2) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(3) Including group 2 and 5 resistant biotypes
(4) Including all HT varieties
- Group 4
- None required
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- MCPA Ester 600 g/L EC)
- Case: 40 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
• 3 leaf – flag leaf
• 2-4 leaf
- 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre)
- 4 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora, Hellcat, Himalaya, Axial®, Traxos®
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage
- Harvest mature crops 60 days after application
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If tank mixing add the required amount of grassy weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™ herbicide, followed by MPower® MCPA Ester.
- Add surfactant if required, then complete filling tank with balance of water needed, and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again..
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Typical symptoms (twisting of the stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take up to 6 weeks.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing.
- Frost shortly before or after application may reduce weed control.
- Weed escapes may occur under prolonged stress conditions or low fertility. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.