WHY USE FOXXY PRO?
- Same Active As Octtain™
- Powerful control of kochia (including group 2 and 9 biotypes) and wild buckwheat.
- Controls or suppresses over 40 broadleaf weeds with additional 2,4-D added
- Use in brown and dark brown soil zones
- Systemic mode of action for dependable control and resistance management
- Great performance on larger weeds
- Wild window of application
- Excellent crop safety
- Great tank mix option with Aurora®, Hellcat®, or Himalaya™
- No-recropping restrictions
- Powerful control of the toughest broadleaf weeds for the best price
- Annual sunflower
- Blue lettuce (1,4)
- Canola (all HT types)
- Cleavers (3)
- Dandelion (2,4)
- Docks (4)
- Dog mustard (4)
- Field bindweed
- Field horsetail (1)
- Field peppergrass (4)
- Gumweed (4)
- Hairy galinsoga (4)
- Hedge bindweed (4)
- Hoary cress (1)
- Kochia – up to 15 cm (3)
- Lady’s-thumb (3)
- Leafy spurge (1,4)
- Oak-leaved goosefoot (4)
- Prickly lettuce
- Redroot pigweed (4)
- Round-leaved mallow
- Russian thistle (4)
- Shepherd’s purse
- Smartweed (4)
- Sweet clover
- Tansy mustard (4)
- Tartary buckwheat (4)
- Volunteer flax
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild mustard
- Wild radish
- Annual sow thistle (4)
- Canada thistle (1)
- Common chickweed (3)
- Perennial sow thistle (1)
(1) Top growth control only
(2) Spring rosettes
(3) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(4) Requires the addition of 2 oz/acre (80 mL) of 2,4-D Ester 660 g/L
- Group 4
- None required when used alone
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- 2,4-D Ester 660 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
- Bulk: 2000 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 4 leaf – early flag leaf
- Weed stage: 1-6 leaf
- Ground: 5- 10 US gallons/acre (20 – 40 L/acre)
- Aerial: 3 – 5 US gallons/acre (12 – 20 L/acre)
- 2 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora®, Hellcat®, Himalaya™, Simplicity™††
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage
- Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application
††Do not tank mix with Simplicity if adding additional 2,4-D Ester
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add any dry formulation tank mix partners.
- Add the required amount of grass weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™ then MPower® 2,4-D Ester.
- Add any required surfactants, complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are smaller and actively growing.
- Use higher water volumes with heavier weed pressure, larger weeds and thicker crop canopy.
- Typical symptoms (twisting of the stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing.
- Weed escapes may occur under prolonged stress conditions or low fertility. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.