- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are smaller and actively growing.
- Use higher water volumes with heavier weed pressure, larger weeds and thicker crop canopy.
- Typical symptoms (twisting of the stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing.
- Weed escapes may occur under prolonged stress conditions or low fertility. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.