WHY USE FOXXY PRO RX?
- Same active as Retain®
- Proven control of flixweed, redroot pigweed, wild buckwheat and narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard (spring seedlings)
- Controls or suppresses 27 broadleaf weeds
- Use in brown or dark brown soil zones
- Systemic triple mode of action for resistance management
- Wide window of application
- Excellent crop safety
- Great tank mix option with Aurora® or HellCat®
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Ball mustard
- Chickweed (1) (emerged only,1-6 leaf)
- Cleavers (2)
- Common groundsel
- Cow cockle
- Corn spurry
- Kochia (2)
- Lamb’s quarters
- Narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian thistle
- Shepherd’s purse
- Volunteer canola (3)
- Volunteer sunflower
- Wild buckwheat (4)
- Wild mustard
- Canada thistle (5)
- Round-leaved mallow (6) (2-6 leaf)
- Scentless chamomile
- Sow thistle
- Stork’s-bill (2-6 leaf)
- Toadflax (7)
(1) Apply when chickweed is small and actively growing, but before canopy prevents thorough coverage.
(2) Not including group 2 resistant biotypes
(3) Not including Clearfield tolerant canola
(4) Apply to actively growing wild buckwheat at the 3 leaf to coyledon stage. Large plant may regrow after treatment.
(5) Top growth control only. For best results, apply before bud stage when thistles are no larger than 15 cm tall.
(6) Apply to actively growing mallow, plants will be stunted only
(7) Apply when plants are less than 15 cm. in height. A control program includes chemical application and frequent tillage.
- Group 2 and 4
- Not required if mixed with a wild oat herbicide
- If used alone, Icon™ Agral® 90 or Ag-Surf® at 2 L per 1000 L water
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Thifensulfuron methyl 50% + tribenuron methyl 25% wettable granule (WG)
- 2,4-D Ester 660 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
- Bulk: 640 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 4 leaf – flag leaf
- Weed stage: less than 10 cm in height or diameter
- 5 – 10 US gallons/acre (20-40 L/acre)
- 4 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora, Hellcat, Himalaya™, Simplicity™
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage
- Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of MPower® RX.
- Add the required amount of grass weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™ herbicide, then MPower 2,4-D Ester.
- Add any required surfactants, complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds and use higher water volumes with dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration, twisting of stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
- Application to crops that are stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, water-logged soil (soil at or near field capacity), disease or insect damage may result in crop injury.
- Drought, disease, or insect damage following application may also result in crop injury.
- Product will degrade if left in the sprayer for more than 24 hours after mixing.