WHY USE FOXXY R?
- Same active as Barricade®
- Proven control of kochia, cleavers, hemp-nettle, and wild buckwheat
- Control of group 2 resistant kochia and cleavers
- Controls or suppresses 16 broadleaf weeds
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic dual mode of action for resistance management
- Widest window of application available
- Excellent crop safety at all application stages
- Great tank mix option with Aurora®, HellCat® or Himalaya™
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Proven broad-spectrum control of tough broadleaf weeds for the best price
- Chickweed (1)
- Cleavers (2) – 1 to 4 whorl
- Cow cockle
- Green smartweed
- Kochia (2) – up to 8 leaf
- Lamb’s quarters
- Redroot pigweed
- Volunteer canola (3)
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild mustard
- Canada thistle (4)
(1) Apply when chickweed is small and actively growing, but before canopy prevents thorough coverage.
(2) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(3) Addition of MPCA at 190 mL/acre is required to control Clearfield canola.
(4) Top growth control only. For best results, apply before bud stage when thistles are no larger than 15 cm tall
- Group 2 and 4
- Not required if mixed with a wild oat herbicide
- If used alone, Icon™ or Agral® 90 at 2 L per 1000 L water
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Thifensulfuron methyl 25% + tribenuron methyl 25% dispersible granule (DG)
- Case: 80 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 2 leaf – flag leaf
- Weed stage: less than 10 cm in height or diameter
- 5 – 10 US gallons/acre (20-40 L/acre)
- 4 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora, Hellcat, Himalaya™, MPower® MCPA Ester @190 mL/acre, Simplicity™, Traxos®
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage
- Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of Rumour™.
- Add the required amount of grass weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™.
If desired add the required amount of MPower MCPA Ester.
- Add any required surfactants, complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds and use higher water volumes with dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration, twisting of stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3 – 4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
- Application to crops that are stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, water-logged soil (soil at or near field capacity), disease or insect damage may result in crop injury. Drought, disease, or insect damage following application may also result in crop injury.
- Product will degrade if left in the sprayer for more than 24 hours after mixing.