WHY USE HELLCAT?
- Same active as Puma®
- Control of wild oats, green and yellow foxtail, and barnyard grass
- Superior control of green foxtail
- Systematic mode of action
- Use in all soil zones
- Wide window of application
- Numerous tank mix options
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Bulk package options
- Proven grass weed control at the best price
- Wild oats
- Green foxtail
- Yellow foxtail
- Barnyard grass
- Group 1
- None required
- Fenoxaprop 120 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 40 acres
- Bulk: 320 or 2000 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: Spring and Durum wheat: 1 – 6 leaf on the main stem plus 3 tillers; Barley: 1 – 5 leaf on the main stem plus 2 tillers
- Weed stage: 1 – 6 leaf stage up to emergence of 3rd tiller
- Spring wheat, Durum wheat: 5-10 US gallons/acre (20 – 40 L/acre)
- Barley: 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre)
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Buck D®, Buck® M, Clobber® M, Foxxy™ Buck M, Foxxy CRX, Foxxy CM, Foxxy M, Foxxy Pro†, Foxxy Pro RX, Foxxy Thief, MPower® MCPA Ester* OR Amine, MPower 2,4-D Ester, MPower Pro, MPower RX, Infinity®, Infinity FX, Momentum®, Pixxaro™
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Graze the treated crop or cut for hay 25 days after application
- Pre-harvest Interval = 65 days
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and spraying process.
- Add required rate of any tank mix partners.
- Slowly add the required rate of HellCat and dissolve.
- Add the required rate of any surfactant if needed.
- Add the remainder of the water and apply.
- Spray mixture should not be left in the sprayer overnight.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimum control occurs at temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist growing conditions.
- Use higher water volumes with a dense crop canopy or larger weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration) may not be noticeable for 1-2 weeks depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- For best results apply to actively growing weeds. Weed control can be reduced or delayed under stress conditions such as drought, heat, insufficient fertility, flooding, insect or disease damage, or prolonged cool temperatures.
- Do not apply during stress conditions, past the recommended leaf stage or overlap during application as the risk of crop injury will increase.
- Do not use Hellcat alone in barley. Always tank mix with a supported broadleaf tank mix partner. If applied alone, temporary crop injury can be expected, especially if the crop is under stress.