WHY USE MPOWER RX?
- Same active as Refine®
- Superior control of hemp-nettle, redroot pigweed, chickweed and mustard species
- Controls or suppresses 27 broadleaf weeds
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic mode of action for dependable control
- Widest window of application
- Unmatched crop safety at all growing stages.
- Great tank mix partner with Aurora®, HellCat®, or Himalaya™
- Numerous additional tank mix options
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Low use rate, easy to use
- Outstanding broad-spectrum control of broadleaf weeds in cereal and grass crops at the best price
- Ball mustard
- Chickweed (1)
- Common groundsel
- Corn spurry
- Cow cockle
- Green smartweed
- Kochia (2)
- Lamb’s quarters
- Narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian thistle
- Shepherd’s purse
- Tartary buckwheat
- Volunteer canola (3)
- Volunteer sunflower
- Wild buckwheat (4)
- Wild mustard
- Canada thistle (5)
- Cleavers (2) (1-3 whorls)
- Round-leaved mallow6
- Scentless chamomile
- Sow thistle (5)
- Toadflax (7)
(1) Emerged plants only. Apply when chickweed is small and actively growing and before canopy close.
(2) Not including group 2 resistant biotypes.
(3) Not including Clearfield tolerant varieties.
(4) Apply to actively growing wild buckwheat in the cotyledon 1-3 leaf stage. Large plants may regrow after treatment.
(5) Apply before the bud stage when thistles are <15 cm in height and when majority of thistles have emerged and are actively growing.
(6) Apply to actively growing mallow from 2-6 leaf stage, plants will be stunted but overall populations may not be reduced.
(7) Apply when weeds are no taller than 15 cm in height. A control program includes both chemical application and tillage.
- Group 2
- MPower RX alone: Icon™, Agral® 90, or AgSurf® at 2 L per 1000 L water
- Thifensulfuron methyl 50% + tribenuron methyl 25% dispersible granule (DG)
- Case: 40 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: Cereals: 2 leaf to flag leaf, prior to head emergence. Forage grasses: post-emergence
- Weed stage: less than 10 cm in height or diameter.
- Ground: minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre)
- Aerial: minimum 2.5 US gallons/acre (10 L/acre)
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora®, Hellcat®, ®Himalaya™, Foxxy™ Pro, Clobber® M, MPower® MCPA Amine or Ester, Axial®, Simplicity™, Traxos®, 2,4-D Amine or Ester
- Product can be frozen
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Graze treated crop or feed to livestock 7 days after application
- No pre-harvest interval indicated
- Fill the sprayer 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the appropriate rate of MPower RX and dissolve.
- Add the required amount of grass weed control tank mix partner.
- Add any required EC (liquid) formulation products such as MCPA.
- Add surfactant if required, then complete filling tank and apply.
- Product must be applied within 24 hours in order to remain effective.
- Use 50 mesh or larger screens in spraying equipment.
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12° and 24° C in warm moist growing conditions.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds and use higher water volumes with dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application depending upon growing conditions.
- Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be adequately controlled or suppressed and regrowth may occur.
- Application to crops that are stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, water-logged soil (soil at or near field capacity), disease or insect damage may result in crop injury.
- Drought, disease, or insect damage following application may also result in crop injury.
- Product will degrade if left in the sprayer for more than 24 hours after mixing.