NINJA™ delivers effective one-pass weed control of broadleaf and grassy weeds in field peas.
1 to 6 nodes
- Use a 50-mesh (or coarser) filter screen.
- Fill the spray tank 3/4 full of clean water, start agitation and continue gentle agitation throughout the entire mixing and spraying procedure.
- Add the required amount of Ninja directly into the sprayer through the tank opening and agitate for at least ten minutes.
- Add required amount of any tank mix partners.
- Add the required amount of MERGE® Adjuvant.
- If excess foaming occurs, add an anti- foaming agent.
- Complete filling the tank to the desired level with water. If agitation is stopped for more than 5 minutes, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Clean sprayer equipment thoroughly after application and before application on sensitive crops.
RE- CROPPING OPTIONS
The following crops may be safely planted the year following application of Ninja: Field peas, Clearfield® canola, Clearfield lentils, lentils, Spring wheat, Durum wheat, barley, tame oats, Canary seed, chickpeas.
There are insufficient data for other follow crops. Conduct a field bioassay (a test strip grown to maturity) the year before growing any crop other than those listed above.
WARNING: Certain environmental conditions may delay the breakdown of herbicide residues in soil. Read the full product label for information understanding what these conditions are and the increased potential for injury under these conditions.
Ground application only: 20-40 L/acre (5-10 US gallons/acre).
RATE AND PACKAGING
Case: 692 grams (8 × 86.5 gram water soluble pack) treats 40 acres.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES