Ninja Master delivers proven control of redroot pigweed, stinkweed, volunteer and wild mustard, outstanding control of wild oats, volunteer cereals and green foxtail, suppresses 28 grass and broadleaf weeds.
Group 1, 2
Canola, clearfield lentils, durum wheat, field peas, spring wheat, tame oats
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 1 to 6 true leaf stage
- Weed stage:
-Broadleaf weeds: up to the 4 leaf stage
-Grass weeds: 2 – 6 leaf stage
Boa, Boa Pro, Ninja, Samurai
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES
- Assassin® or Merge® at 5 L per 1000 L of water
RATES AND PACKAGING
Case: 80 acres
5-10 US gallons/acre (20-40 L/acre)
- 1 year after application: barley, canary seed, chickpeas, Clearfield® canola, Clearfield lentils, Durum Wheat, Field peas, Spring wheat, Tame oats
- Conduct a field bioassay the year before growing any crop other than those listed above
- Refer to label for area specific re-cropping restrictions
- Use 50 mesh or coarser filter screens.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of Ninja and agitate until dissolved.
- Add the required amount of Independence®.
- Add the required amount of surfactant.
- Fill the remainder of the tank with water and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Green smartweed
- Redroot Pigweed
- Shepherd’s purse1
- Stork’s bill
- Volunteer canola2
- Volunteer tame
- Barnyard grass
- Crabgrass (smooth and large)
- Green foxtail
- Fall panicum
- Persian darnel
- Proso millet
- Volunteer cereals
- Volunteer corn
- Volunteer canary grass
- Wild oats
- Yellow foxtail
1Not including group 2 resistant biotypes
2Not including Clearfield varieties
3Not including group 1 resistant biotypes