WHY USE NINJA MASTER?
- Same active as Odyssey® + Select®
- Proven control of redroot pigweed, stinkweed, volunteer and wild mustard
- Outstanding control of wild oats, volunteer cereals and green foxtail
- Controls or suppresses 28 grass and broadleaf weeds
- Flushing weed control for volunteer canola and other broadleaf weeds
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic mode of action for dependable control
- Two modes of action for resistance management and outstanding control
- Early application timing for optimum yield potential
- Low use rate, easy to use
- Effective high performance one-pass weed control at the best price
- Green smartweed
- Hemp-nettle (1)
- Redroot Pigweed
- Shepherd’s purse (1)
- Stinkweed (1)
- Stork’s bill
- Volunteer canola (2)
- Volunteer tame mustard
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild mustard
- Barnyard grass
- Crabgrass (smooth and large)
- Green foxtail
- Fall panicum
- Persian darnel
- Proso millet
- Volunteer cereals
- Volunteer corn
- Volunteer canary grass
- Wild oats
- Yellow foxtail
- Chickweed (1)
- Cleavers (1)
- Kochia (1)
(1) Not including group 2 resistant biotypes
(2) Not including Clearfield varieties
- Group 1 and 2
- Assassin® or Merge® at 5 L per 1000 L of water
- Imazamox 35% + Imazethapyr 35% water dispersible granules (WDG)
- Clethodim 240 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 80 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
Crop stage: 1 to 6 true leaf stage
- Broadleaf weeds: up to the 4 leaf stage
- Grass weeds: 2 – 6 leaf stage
- 5-10 US gallons/acre (20-40 L/acre)
- 3 hours
- 1 year after application: barley, canary seed, chickpeas, Clearfield® canola, Clearfield lentils, durum wheat, field peas, spring wheat, tame oats
- Conduct a field bioassay the year before growing any crop other than those listed above
- Refer to label for area specific re-cropping restrictions
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Keep from freezing. Store above 5°C
GRAZING AND HAREST
- Do not graze treated fields or harvest for forage or hay for 60 days after application
- Use 50 mesh or coarser filter screens.
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of Ninja and agitate until dissolved.
- Add the required amount of Independence®.
- Add the required amount of surfactant.
- Fill the remainder of the tank with water and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12°C-24°C during warm moist growing conditions
- Typical symptoms (yellow striping and discolouration at the growing point) may not be noticeable for several days – 2 weeks depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- Early application is critical; weeds must be emerged but less than 4 leaf stage for optimum control.
- Use higher water volumes for dense weed populations and thick crop canopies.
- Do not apply if temperatures of +5 or lower are forecast within 3 days of application.
- Application just before or after cold temperatures can result in crop injury or yellowing.
- Control will be reduced, or crop injury may occur if plants are stressed by lack of moisture, excessive moisture, poor fertility, cold temperatures or other crop stress factors.
- Ninja Master can be persistent in soil. Drought, extremes in soil pH and excessive cold may result in an increased potential for injury to succeeding crops. Do not grow Liberty Link® or Roundup Ready® canola the year after application of Ninja Master.