WHY USE REVENGE?
- Same active as Aim®
- Proven pre-seed control of Kochia, Redroot pigweed, Stinkweed and volunteer canola.
- Alternative group 14 mode of action for resistance management
- Controls group 2 resistant kochia and 23 other broadleaf weeds
- Fast activity on weeds such as kochia and volunteer canola
- Use in all soil zones
- Multiple tank mix options for broad spectrum weed control
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Affordable control of broadleaf weeds in pulse crops, canola and cereals at the best price
See product label for the maximum size of each weed controlled
- Cleavers (4)
- Common purslane
- Eastern black nightshade
- Flixweed (4)
- Kochia (2)
- Morning glory
- Hairy nightshade
- Round-leaved mallow
- Pennsylvania smartweed (seedling)
- Pigweed (prostrate, redroot, smooth, tumble)
- Russian thistle (4)
- Shepherd’s purse (5)
- Tansy mustard
- Tall waterhemp
- Volunteer canola (3) (up to 4 leaf stage)
(1) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(2) Including group 2,4, and 9 resistant biotypes
(3) Including all HT types
(4) Controlled with the addition of glyphosate at 180-275 g ae per ac
(5) Controlled with the addition of glyphosate at 325 g ae per ac
- Group 14
- None required when mixed with glyphosate
- If applied alone, use Icon™ or Ag-Surf® II at 0.25% v/v or Assassin® at 1% v/v
- Carfentrazone 240 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Case: 2 x 4.8 L treats 320 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: prior to seeding
- Weed stage: up to 10 cm in height
- 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre)
- 1 hour
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Disruptor® 360 and 540 glyphosate, MPower® Buck®, Ammo™ and 2,4-D Ester (wheat, barley only)
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- No grazing restrictions
- Harvest mature crops 3 days after application, except potatoes, which require 7 days after application.
- Fill the sprayer 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If required add the correct amount of any dry or solution concentrate products
- Add the required amount of Revenge.
- Add the required amount of Disruptor glyphosate.
- Add any other liquid formulation tank mix products
- Add surfactant if required, then complete filling tank and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12° and 24° C in good growing conditions when weeds are small and actively growing. Under warm moist conditions herbicide symptoms may be accelerated.
- Good coverage of weeds is essential; due to rapid absorption by leaves, translocation is very limited.
- Weeds that are not emerged will not be controlled.
- Revenge is primarily absorbed by the leaves of plants. Typical symptoms (rapid browning, necrosis) occurs rapidly within hours after application with control taking several days to one week.
- Extreme weather conditions such as temperature, moisture, soil conditions and cultural practices may affect activity. Under drought conditions control may be reduced as weeds hardened off by drought are less susceptible.
- Do not apply Revenge more than once per growing season.