WHY USE REVENGE M?
- AgraCity exclusive product
- High rate of carfentrazone for improved weed control
- Proven pre-seed control of Kochia, Lamb’s-quarters, Redroot pigweed, and Stinkweed
- Controls group 2 resistant kochia
- Controls or suppresses a wide spectrum of annual broadleaf weeds
- Alternative group 14 mode of action for resistance management
- Contact and systemic activity
3 modes of action when mixed with glyphosate
- Use in all soil zones
- Great pre-seed product prior to AgraCity post emergent products
- Proven broad-spectrum control of broadleaf weeds prior to peas and flax at the best price
(when mixed with glyphosate acid equivalent at 0.5 – 0.77 L/acre (360 gm a.i./L)
- Annual sow thistle (5)
- Bluegrass (5)
- Canada fleabane
- Cleavers (1)
- Common ragweed
- Common purslane
- Crabgrass (5)
- Dandelion (5,6)
- Downy brome
- Eastern black nightshade
- Flixweed (4)
- Green foxtail
- Hairy nightshade
- Kochia (2)
- Lamb’s-quarters (4)
- Morning glory
- Narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard (5,6)
- Narrow-leaved vetch (5)
- Pennsylvania smartweed (seedling)
- Persian darnel
- Pigweed (prostrate, redroot, smooth, tumble)
- Prickly lettuce (5)
- Round-leaved mallow
- Russian thistle
- Stinkweed (4)
- Tall waterhemp
- Tansy mustard
- Volunteer barley
- Volunteer canola (3) (up to 4 leaf stage)
- Volunteer wheat
- Wild buckwheat
- Wild mustard
- Wild oats
(1) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(2) Including group 2,4, and 9 resistant biotypes
(3) Including all HT types
(4) Controlled by multiple modes of action
(5) Requires additional glyphosate for control
(6) Spring seedlings or overwintered rosettes only
- Group 4 and 14
- None required
- Carfentrazone 240 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- MCPA Ester 600 g/L emulsifiable concentrate
- Case: 80 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Prior to seeding
- 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre)
- 2 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Disruptor® 360 and 540 glyphosate
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Graze or cut for feed 7 days after application
- Harvest mature crop 30 days after application
- Fill the sprayer 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If required add the correct amount of any dry or solution concentrate products
- Add the required amount of Revenge.
- Add the required amount of Disruptor glyphosate.
- Add the required amount of MPower® MCPA Ester.
- Add surfactant if required, then complete filling tank and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12° and 24° C in good growing conditions when weeds are small and actively growing. Under warm moist conditions herbicide symptoms may be accelerated.
- Good coverage of weeds is essential; due to rapid absorption by leaves, translocation is very limited.
- Weeds that are not emerged will not be controlled.
- Revenge M is a combination of contact and systemic herbicides and is primarily absorbed by the leaves of plants. Typical symptoms (rapid browning, necrosis) occurs rapidly within hours after application with control several days or longer depending on conditions. Control will at least take 5-7 days depending on conditions.
- Extreme weather conditions such as temperature, moisture, soil conditions and cultural practices my affect activity. Under drought conditions control may be reduced as weeds hardened off by drought are less susceptible.