WHY USE REVENGE PRO?
- Same active as Aim® + 2,4-D
- Similar performance as compared to Blackhawk (previous formulation)
- Proven pre-seed control of kochia, lamb’s-quarters, redroot pigweed, and Stinkweed
- Controls group 2 resistant cleavers and kochia
- Controls a wide spectrum of annual broadleaf weeds when mixed with glyphosate
- Alternative group 14 mode of action for resistance management
- 3 modes of action when mixed with glyphosate
- Use in all soil zones
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Great pre-seed product prior to AgraCity cereal products
- Proven broad-spectrum control of broadleaf weeds prior to cereal crops at the best price
When mixed with glyphosate acid equivalent at 0.5 L/acre (360 gm a.i./L)
- Annual blue grass (4)
- Annual sow thistle (4)
- Canada fleabane
- Canada thistle (4)
- Cleavers (5)
- Cocklebur (5)
- Common ragweed
- Cow cockle
- Crabgrass (4)
- Dandelion (1,4)
- Downy brome
- Eastern black nightshade
- Foxtail barley (4)
- Giant foxtail
- Green foxtail
- Kochia (3)
- Lady’s thumb
- Lamb’s-quarters (5)
- Morning glory (5)
- Narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard (1,4)
- Narrow-leaved vetch
- Persian darnel
- Prickly lettuce (4,5)
- Quackgrass (4)
- Redroot pigweed (5)
- Round-leaved mallow
- Russian thistle (5)
- Scentless chamomile
- Shepherd’s purse (5)
- Stinkweed (5)
- Tansy mustard
- Volunteer barley
- Volunteer Canola (all HT types)
- Volunteer flax
- Volunteer wheat
- Wild buckwheat (5)
- Wild mustard
- Wild oats
(1) Seedling and over-wintered rosettes only
(2) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(3) Including group 2,4, and 9 resistant biotypes
(4) With the addition of extra glyphosate; refer to label to rates
(5) Controlled with multiple modes of action when mixed with glyphosate
- Group 4 and 14
- None required
- Carfentrazone 240 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- 2,4-D Ester 660 g/L EC
- Case: 80 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Prior to seeding
- 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre)
- 2 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Disruptor® 360 and 540 glyphosate
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Do not allow lactating dairy animals to graze within 7 days of application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated fields 3 days before slaughter
- Harvest mature crop 30 days after application
- Fill the sprayer 1/2 full of clean water, begin agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- If required add the correct amount of any dry or solution concentrate products
- Add the required amount of Revenge.
- Add the required amount of Disruptor glyphosate.
- Add the required amount of MPower® 2,4-D Ester.
- Add surfactant if required, then complete filling tank and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12° and 24° C in good growing conditions when weeds are small and actively growing. Under warm moist conditions herbicide symptoms may be accelerated.
- Good coverage of weeds is essential; due to rapid absorption by leaves, translocation is very limited.
Weeds that are not emerged will not be controlled.
- Revenge Pro is primarily absorbed by the leaves of plants. Typical symptoms (rapid browning, necrosis) occurs rapidly within hours after application with control several days or longer depending on conditions.
- Extreme weather conditions such as temperature, moisture, soil conditions and cultural practices my affect activity. Under drought conditions control may be reduced as weeds hardened off by drought are less susceptible.
- Do not apply Revenge Pro more than once per growing season.