- Optimal control occurs when applied between 12°C and 24°C during warm moist growing conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration at the growing point) may not be noticeable for several days – 2 weeks depending on growing conditions. Weed control may take 3-4 weeks.
- Early application is critical; weeds must be emerged but less than 4 leaf stage for optimum control.
- Use higher water volumes for dense weed populations and thick crop canopies.
- Do not apply if temperatures of +5°C or lower are forecast within 3 days of application. Application just before or after cold temperatures can result in crop injury or yellowing.
- Control will be reduced, or crop injury may occur if plants are stressed by lack of moisture, excessive moisture, poor fertility, cold temperatures or other crop stress factors.
- Samurai can be persistent in soil. Drought, extremes in soil pH and excessive cold may result in an increased potential for injury to succeeding crops.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.