Samurai™ provides reliable control of both grass & broadleaf weeds plus early season control and improved rotational crop flexibility.
- Case: 40 acres
- Ground application only: 40 L/acre (10 US gallons/acre).
- Merge® adjuvant is required at 0.5% v/v.
- 1 year after application: Field peas, canola*, Spring wheat, Durum wheat, Spring barley, Tame oats, flax, Clearfield® Sunflowers†.
- There is insufficient data for other crops. Conduct a field bioassay the year before growing any crop other than those listed above.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation, and continue agitation throughout mixing and spraying process.
2. Add the required amount of Samurai through the top of the tank and agitate until dissolved.
3. If required, add correct amount of tank mix partners.
4. Add the required amount of Merge adjuvant.
5. Fill the remainder of the tank with water and apply.
6. If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
7. Clean sprayer equipment thoroughly after application and before application on sensitive crops.
WEEDS CONTROLLED 1 (up to 4 leaf stage)
- Barnyard grass
- Cow cockle
- Green foxtail
- Green smartweed
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian thistle
- Shepherd’s purse
- Volunteer barley
- Volunteer canola3
- Volunteer durum wheat
- Volunteer spring wheat2
- Volunteer tame oats
- Wild mustard2
- Wild oats2
1At 11.7 gram/acre rate
2Not including group 2 resistant biotypes
3Only non-Clearfield varieties
- Japanese brome grass
- Wild buckwheat