WHY USE VIGOR?
- Same active as Liberty®
- Broad spectrum grass and broadleaf control in LibertyLink® canola
- Use in all soil zones
- No re-cropping restrictions
- Tank mix options for improved grass control
- Wide window of application, with multiple pass option
- Proven weed control in LibertyLink canola at the best price
(at 1.35 L/acre rate)
- Barnyard grass (1 to 4 leaf)
- Canada thistle (suppression – up to 10 cm tall)
- Cleavers (1 to 2 whorls)
- Common chickweed (1 to 4 leaf pairs)
- Cow Cockle (1 to 4 leaf)
- Dandelion (1 to 15 cm rosette)
- Flixweed (up to 10 cm tall)
- Foxtail barley (1 to 4 leaf, max. 2 tillers when tank-mixed with
- Independence/Centurion @ 40 ac/case rate)
- Green foxtail (1 to 6 leaf, max. 3 tillers)
- Hemp-nettle (1 to 4 leaf pairs)
- Kochia (up to 8 cm tall)
- Lady’s-thumb (1 to 6 leaf)
- Lamb’s-quarters (1 to 6 leaf)
- Perennial sow thistle (1 to 8 leaf)
- Quackgrass (suppression- 1 to 4 leaf)
- Redroot pigweed (1 to 4 leaf)
- Round-leaved mallow (1 to 4 leaf)
- Russian thistle (up to 8 cm tall)
- Scentless chamomile (up to 10 cm tall)
- Shepherd’s-purse (1 to 6 leaf)
- Smartweed (1 to 6 leaf)
- Stinkweed (1 to 8 leaf)
- Stork’s-bill (1 to 3 leaf)
- Volunteer barley suppression (1 to 4 leaf, max. 2 tillers)
- Volunteer flax (up to 6 cm tall)
- Volunteer wheat (1 to 4 leaf, max. 2 tillers)
- Wild buckwheat (1 to 3 leaf)
Wild oats (1 to 4 leaf, max. 2 tillers)
Wild mustard (1 to 5 leaf)
- Group 10
- None if used alone
- Glufosinate-ammonium 150 g/L EC
(at 1.35 L/acre rate)
- 2 x 13.5 L case treats 20 acres
- 1 x 108 L drum treats 80 acres
- 1 x 500 L Tote treats 370 acres
- 1 x 1000 L Tote treats 740 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: Cotyledon up to, but prior to bolting
- Weed stage: See Weeds Controlled section
- Ground: Minimum 10 US gallons/acre (20 – 40 L/acre
- Aerial: 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre)
- 4 hours
- Grow all major crops the year after application.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Independence®, Quiz®, Decis®, Sevin® XLR
- Should not be frozen. If stored for one year or longer, shake well before using.
- Keep away from feeds, seeds, fertilizers, plants and foodstuffs.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Do not graze the treated crop or cut for hay, as there is currently insufficient data available to support this use
- Grain and meal from treated crop can be fed to livestock
- If tank mixing observe the pre-harvest interval for the respective tank mix partner.
- Fill spray tank 1/2 full of water, start agitation and continue throughout mixing and application.
- If tank mixing with Independence add the required rate of Empire™ surfactant, or if mixing with Quiz, add the required rate of Assassin®
- Add the required amount of Vigor.
- If required, add correct amount of Independence or Quiz.
- Add the remaining amount of water and spray out immediately.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- NOTE: Mixing order varies depending on the grass tank mix partner – see label for details.
- Optimal control occurs applied between 15°C-27°C in sunny, warm moist growing conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Vigor is a contact herbicide and requires water volume of at least 10 gal/acre for adequate coverage. Avoid fine droplet sizes as the potential for spray drift increases significantly.
- If a rate range is given, the higher rate should be used when weed or crop growth is dense, when weeds are larger or more mature, or when environmental conditions are cool and dry.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration, bleaching effect) of dying weeds are usually noticeable within 7 days of application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 7-14 days, and regrowth may occur under warm moist conditions suitable for weed growth and if crop canopy is poor.
- A second application may be necessary if weed growth resumes after first application and before canopy close.
- Control may be reduced when sprayed on a cloudy day or at temperatures below 10°C or when environmental conditions are cool and dry.