WHY USE MICROPHOS COPPER?
Micro-Phos Cu has been specifically designed for Canadian wheat that have a high response to Copper and for the Black and Grey-Wooded Soil Zones which are often Copper Deficient.
- Designed in Canada for Black and Grey Wooded Soil Zones
- Treated with Power Phos to maximize phosphorus availability
40% lower use rates than traditional fertilizer
- Best seed safety of any fertilizer sold in Canada
- Supply your crop with all the Copper and Zinc required to maximize yields
- Copper and Zinc in every prill ensures the best nutrient distribution possible
- Improved seeding efficiency by handling less product
- Completely unique product in the Canadian market.
10 N – 40 P – 10 K – 0 S – 1.0 Zn – 1.0 Cu
- Granules formed under extreme pressure and heat resulting in very solid prills
- Coated twice to ensure low dust levels.
CANADIAN USE RECOMMENDATIONS
- This product is specifically designed for maximizing wheat yields in Canada.
- Can be used on all crops as a Copper maintenance program in marginal or deficient soils.
- The Zinc makes this a great product for Barley and Pulses in Black and Grey Wooded soils