WHY USE POWER PK +ZN?
- Phosphorus and Potassium Supported by Critical Trace Element Zinc
- Power PK + Zn is a concentrated liquid form of potassium and phosphate that unlocks phosphorus and trace elements in alkaline soil, supplies zinc, and increases supply of these important nutrients to the crop.
- Contains critical trace elements of zinc, boron and iron.
- The potassium source is free of chloride and sulphate.
- Neutral pH allows for increased leaf uptake and chemical compatibility to ensure maximum uptake by the crop.
- High citric acid content makes it suitable for tank mixing with other foliars, feeding soil bacteria, and can help release or recover soil-bound phosphorus and trace elements for the crop to use.